To obtain content - enable JavaScript in your browser!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Where's My Mickey?




Where's My Mickey? - help Mickey to get water to make lemonade. Control the weather, collect stars, find hidden objects and unlock bonus levels.

Features:

  • Addictive gameplay
  • 5 original episodes with surprising and funny scenes
  • The weather simulator
  • New game mechanics
  • More than 100 levels
  • Bonus levels and items
  • 3 puzzle goofy free



Screenshots Where's My Mickey?:


Screenshots of the game Where's My Mickey?   , . Screenshots of the game Where's My Mickey?   , . Screenshots of the game Where's My Mickey?   , .


Videos Where's My Mickey?



Genres:Arcade, Logic
Android 2.2 and above.

Download Where's My Mickey?:



>>  where-s-my-mickey.apk

No comments:

Post a Comment