To obtain content - enable JavaScript in your browser!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My Kingdom for the Princess 3




My Kingdom for the Princess 3 - exciting strategy game. Beautiful girl March arrives at the castle of the king to select a mate. She's ready to give my hand and heart is very strong, brave, and by all accounts a decent man. Candidates for the hand of Princess are three Prince, being brothers. Wise king decided to hold a contest that will determine the most worthy. Each son of the king was selected portion of the Kingdom, where he has to show their skills and earn more money. But, as it happens in fairy tales, the older brother got the best land with great riches, the average is slightly worse, and the youngest is quite bad, with marshes and frogs. Truly in love with Martha only the younger son of the king and you have to work hard to win the race.



Screenshots of My Kingdom for the Princess 3:


Screenshots of the game My Kingdom for the Princess 3 Android phone, tablet. Screenshots of the game My Kingdom for the Princess 3 Android phone, tablet. Screenshots of the game My Kingdom for the Princess 3 Android phone, tablet.


Video of My Kingdom for the Princess 3



Genres:Strategy, Simulation
Addition

Download My Kingdom for the Princess 3:



>>  my-kingdom-for-the-princess-3.apk

No comments:

Post a Comment