To obtain content - enable JavaScript in your browser!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Catch me. Catch the dancing panda!




Catch me. Catch the dancing panda! - don't let the dancing Panda to leave the dance floor. The screen is a dance floor, consisting of all points. On-site dancing Panda, gradually moving closer to the edge. Touch points around pandas. Panda can't come to the point to where you touched. Surround the Panda points, gradually narrowing the ring. The fewer steps You will need to catch the Panda, the more points You will earn. Set a record in this game!Features:

  • Easy operation
  • Funny adult
  • Table of records



Screenshots Catch me. Catch the dancing panda!:


Screenshots of the game Catch me. Catch the dancing panda! on Android phone, tablet. Screenshots of the game Catch me. Catch the dancing panda! on Android phone, tablet. Screenshots of the game Catch me. Catch the dancing panda! on Android phone, tablet.


Video Catch me. Catch the dancing panda!



Genres:Arcade
Android 2.3.6 and above. v2.0. ARMv5.

Download Catch me. Catch the dancing panda!:



>>  catch-me-catch-the-dancing-panda.apk

No comments:

Post a Comment